Friday, October 23, 2009

Quickly, quickly now...

Life has been moving faster in several different ways for our family recently. The monkey has been sleeping through the night for about 2 straight months now. It has made a world of difference in this Mommy's energy levels. He's also begun walking, though he only turns 10 months next week. He gets around the house quite quickly now.


Can I use the vaccum?

I thought I'd rearrange the shelves for you, Mom.

Because of this energy gain, I've started running again, this time, with a new set of shoes that support me so much better than the last. I actually enjoy my runs now.
These aren't my size, Mom.

Also, since I bought all those cookbooks, I've been trying out all kinds of new recipes. A few days ago, I made this plum tarte with a flakey crust. It was supposed to make 6 rectangular pieces, but I decided to do it all as one when I realised the dough came shaped as a circle.

The afternoon that I made it, Alex came home early from work, allowing me time for a long run before dark. When I came back to the house, this is what the tarte looked like. And we were having people over that night!

No comments:

Post a Comment