Monday, January 2, 2012

Welcome, 2012!

2011 was a great year for us;
We moved into a house, we made new friends, we learned we were expecting a second boy (only 6 more weeks until his arrival!), we travelled to France to visit family, we adopted a cat (or was it the other way around?!), and we spent a lot of quailty family time together. I realise this is a really short and general list of what happened this year and I'm not saying our lives are always simple, but these things stand out the most. Certainly, there are many, many things that never make it onto this blog that also affect our lives, but one can only blog so much, right?
Luc and Kitty occupied with trains, me and the neighbor using Luc's Play-Doh

I have a feeling that 2012 will be great too, but full of surprises and learning experiences along the way. I will try to keep this blog up to date, but I have a feeling there will be a period of quiet around February and March.

No comments:

Post a Comment