Monday, January 16, 2012

36 weeks...plus a few days

We're SOOOO close now folks.
I have been telling Alex that I feel like this baby is going to come early. I can just feel it. Just like how I could feel we were definitely going to have a girl. Yeah, so count on that.
I wouldn't mind if he showed up early though. I'm ready. I mean, I haven't set up the bed, or changing table, or washed out all the baby linens and other items we used 3 years ago, not to mention even packed a hospital bag, but you know, I'm ready.
That's a lot of baby right there

While this picture clearly shows the belly, it also looks like I forgot to put on underwear. I assure you, it's there
2 weeks ago, you could say I was in a full-blown nesting phase. While that desire still persists, we have other issues coming at us that put me in a 180° change of direction. I still cannot divluge details, but I assure you, when we know something is sure, you'll know.

No comments:

Post a Comment