Monday, January 9, 2012

this is our today




Okay, so these pictures are not actually from today, but last week on one of our visits to Jardin d'Etat in centre ville.
This morning Alex left for Mayotte for work and will be back Thursday. Luc and I had a VERY lazy day. We didn't even go down the driveway to check the mail. It was a beautiful day, but we still just spent it inside, laying around, reading, watching "Earth", eating leftovers, taking a long nap, and not changing out of our PJ's. By the end of the evening though, I knew we had to get on with more activity, at least for tomorrow. I was able to make a list of things for the rest of the week with my head all cleared from lounging around all day. Days like today allow me to catch my breath in a way, to prepare, to move on, to recouperate from whatever stresses had accumulated in my/our systems. (I've also finally completely cleared my body of the nasty sinus infection I had for 2 weeks.)
Without giving anything away for the time being, we are expecting some major changes around here very soon. And that's not including the baby boy who's due in 5 weeks! As soon as we have some solid news, I'll be sharing it here with you.
Have a lovely day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment