Monday, March 21, 2011

where we've been


We're still here. I've been feeling uninspired to blog in the recent past weeks. The Mada posts quickly lost steam, as I found that giving myself a deadline to post about certain things took all the fun and spontaneity out of blogging. Then things started getting all crazy-crazy in the world, and I didn't have the heart to comment on everyday things with so much chaos happening.
Today, a Monday, has proved itself as a fresh start. I'm not going to promise anymore posts about Mada things, and even if I do, hey, it's my blog and I reserve the right to change my mind. I still want to continue the Mada story, but this time without a deadline.
Putting my hands to creative use is also theraputic for getting out of this rut. I have a whole new list of things I want to make (but only so many hours of naptime a week!) without any deadline attached. This past weekend I was introduced to a gigantic craft shop by a friend, with whom I spent the entire morning browsing the store, and eventually buying some supplies for new projects. I was like a kid in a candy store. I wanted EVERYTHING!! Perhaps I should try to get a job there.
Hope you all are feeling energised and well-rested this Monday as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment