Friday, December 2, 2011

unfinished projects

Not everything got completed in time for the holiday season this year. I had planned on decoupaging these letters, and although I could still do it, I don't feel it's necessary. I'll save the project for next year and may come up with an even better idea.

I also cut out a tree skirt from some canvas material, and had planned on cutting out 4 or 5 more coral shapes from the red felt to sew on, but now I realise how much time that is going to take me (I've got to get some sharper scissors!) and I'm going to settle on just sewing on some red bias tape along the edges and that will be it. Luc has taken to sitting under the tree to read the Christmas books we've left out there for him, and I'd rather he have a place to sit for now. Another project that can wait until next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment