Tuesday, December 13, 2011

10, 11, 12, and 13

The lack of posts the past few days can be attributed to the monkey refusing to nap (4 days in a row, yikes!), a crazy busy weekend, and spotty internet. But thankfully, today I am finally able to have a little down time.
10 - Handmade from a sea urchin found on the beach here

11 - Thrifted

12- Sent from my family in the states, I think it's my favorite one so far!

13 - Picked this up in Madagascar years ago, it became an ornament just this year though

Also, we met another American randomly on the playground Sunday morning! She and her husband (who is Reunionnais) moved here just after their son was born, a boy who is only weeks apart from Luc's age! What luck! And what a small world!
We plan on laying low this week as much as possible, to gear up for another busy coming weekend. I love the holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment