Wednesday, December 7, 2011

pregnancy update-between 30 and 31 weeks

I can't believe I'm this far into the pregnancy now. It's gone by faster than I thought it would, and certainly faster than it felt the first time. During my pregnancy with Luc I felt like it would NEVER end, and I would just whine about wanting my body back for myself.
There's nothing huge to report at this stage except that I'm getting huge. I feel like a penguin, but a lot less cute. I've gained something like 7kg so far, and it's getting uncomfortable. I move slower, and with a lot less grace.
And wow, looking at this picture, I guess it's time to cut my hair again. It's been nice to have faster growing hair, so I am trimming it as little as possible in order to keep the length. Pretty soon I will have it up all the time anyways because it will be oppressively hot. Enough about hair.
Last update I mentioned naming the baby something that starts with a G, and perhaps I worded it a little awkwardly, because then my family was asking questions like "why does the name have to start with a G?" No, no, it's just a name I found, that is on a very short list of other possibilities. And by short I mean there's only one other name, one that Alex came up with, and that one starts with a T.
The fatigue is back. I've got to rest more than ever now, which is hard because I like to be productive sometimes.
I haven't made a single thing yet for the baby. Will all those projects happen like I originally planned? I don't know. Right now I'm trying to focus on a few various house projects that need to be completed beforehand. Alex has some extra vacation days to use up before the end of January, so hopefully we'll be able to use those to our benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment