Sunday, November 20, 2011

what's been going on....

...I am trying to persuade my husband into naming our second boy something that starts with a G.

...I am working up the courage to sew with knits, so I can make some of the cute baby projects in this book.

...I am enjoying not cooking dinner for the 3rd night in a row.

...I am dreaming of the pumpkin pie I will make next weekend for our late Thanksgiving celebration. (with the ONLY orange pumpkin I found at the local market!)
...I am saddened to be spending my 6th consecutive year out of the states for what is my favorite holiday.

...I am delighted to be painting alongside Luc.

...I am ignoring this mountain of laundry that has to be folded and put away.

...I am watching the mangoes get bigger and turn beautiful colors.
...I am still chuckling that this particular varitey are called "mangue american".

...I am eyeing those few precious litchis everyday.

...I am getting ready to decorate for Christmas and starting with easy crafts from the past.

...I am loving seeing my 2 boys work together on a project.

...I am sharing in the wonder of all the little things we tend to overlook. 

No comments:

Post a Comment