Thursday, November 10, 2011

3 great things: baby stuff!

We don't NEED much for this second boy (other than diapers). But I've still found things that I think are cute, of course! This is NOT a plea for anyone to actually buy anything, I just wanted to share the cuteness. :)

This onesie and bib muscle car set

These hippie diapers (I don't think I would actually use these unless I knew the dyes were safe for a baby's bum, and even then, I'm not sure I like the idea of any dyes next to baby's most sensitive skin for a prolonged period.) But they are hella cool. 
 (This is more what we're probably going to order for diapers)

I love this red peace chicken onesie!

1 comment:

Meghan said...

These are perfect! I love looking at baby stuff even though we have clothes for Zoe for the next two years thanks to hand me downs!

Post a Comment