Thursday, September 22, 2011

3 great things: volume 1

Sometimes this blogging thing is really fun for me, and sometimes I could care less. But, the reason I stick with it is because I like to be able to keep friends and family back in the states updated on day to day things in our lives halfway around the world. And they like it too, so I've heard. Many times, there are periods of quiet around here, and a lot of things don't ever make it to blog status, and some really random things do. (ie: composting?!)
Anyways, today I thought I'd start a new, quick way to update the blog without getting too bogged down in lots of topics at once that I feel I have to play catch-up in a photo dump later. (Get all that?)
So, here's the first installment of "3 Great Things"; things that are going on in our little world, or sometimes even fun things elsewhere.

1. Reading this book at naptime and bedtime.


2. These alphabet cubes


3. Climbing trees


No comments:

Post a Comment