Monday, October 10, 2011

22 weeks + 3 days

According to the echographie sonogram I had this morning, that is.
Along with some cool 3-D pictures of the babe, we saw that everything looks to be in normal, healthy working order.
And....






































it's a BOY!!!!!
We are so happy, happy, happy! But I do feel a bit silly because I felt for certain that it was a girl. In fact, I was a little afraid of feeling disappointed if we found out that it would not be a girl, but that is not the case at all. I wasn't the only one who felt sure this little one would balance the gender equation in our family, so I guess I'm not alone in being wrong about it! haha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! It's such an exciting time. Your boys will be the same age apart as Matt and Kevin :)
Leslie

Meghan said...

Yay! I was so certain that I was having a boy. It is a weird feeling when they tell you.

Post a Comment