Wednesday, October 6, 2010

what's trending at Résidence COMPOSTELLE?

why, more market bags of course!

Red ones for a pair of sisters and someone's Mom. The brown one went to my neighbor downstairs who just left on Monday for THREE FREAKIN MONTHS in India!! Oh, how I'd love to visit there one day.


The construction is always the same, and the color choices are left to the person receiving the bag. One of the sisters is now making me a knit hat in exchange. She showed me one she had knit up previously and it's pretty impressive, but I'm just not sure where I'm going to wear a knit hat when the temps are climbing steadily back up to oppressively hot levels.

1 comment:

Angie said...

these look great!!!

p.s. just realized our 10th high school reunion is coming up soon. will you be in the states for it?

Post a Comment