Monday, May 3, 2010

best wedding invitation, EVER!


Ok, I don't want to offend other friends and family who are in the wedding planning stages, because really this was meant to be a birthday package for 2 out of 3 people in our little family. I just thought it was cool to be invited to a wedding (well, they kind of have to invite me, I'm in it!) and get a care package with it! Mmmm, all those lovely things that you can't find here in mini-france. Plus, a big bag of macadamia nuts, guess who's making cookies this weekend! Hope the visiting in-laws will be impressed. (But if not, more for me!)
Seriously, let's admire this invite; handmade recycled paper with pressed flowers, ferns, and leaves? Bravo!

1 comment:

Angie said...

That is awesome! And the Old Bay... yummmmm.....

Post a Comment